Yoga Classes in Droitwich
Yoga has so many health benefits when practiced regularly. Lets explore these..
Yoga is increasingly being recognised as an excellent antidote to today’s stressful lifestyles and regular practice can result in:
- Lowered cortisol levels
- Better sleep
- Reduced Depression
- Reduced Anxiety
- Less Headaches
- Increased Concentration
- Less reliance on alcohol and other substances
- A more positive outlook on life
- Mental Clarity
- Inner Strength and Confidence
- Increased muscle strength
- Toning of the parasympathetic nervous system
- Maintaining and rebuilding bone density and preventing osteoporosis
- Increased flexibility
- Improved respiration, energy and vitality
- Maintaining a balanced metabolism
- Weight loss
- Cardio and circulatory health, reducing heart rate and blood pressure
- Reduced adrenaline and giving a calmer body and mind
- Improved athletic performance
- Protection from injury
- Improved blood flow, including reducing stagnation or congestion in the lower body when practising inversions.
- Increased production of synovial fluid, maintaining mobility in joints.
- Lengthening shortened muscles, preventing imbalances and therefore joint and muscle pain
- Increased metabolism
- Learning to breathe properly!
Vinyasa yoga is particularly good at improving the health of the circulatory system, improving athletic performance, improving muscle strength lowering heart rate and burning fat.
Yin Yoga is especially good at improving flexibility, and creating balance in the body, physically and mentally. In my Droitwich Yoga classes I teach both styles of Yoga, giving you a well-balanced yoga practice.
Yoga really is for everyone, so no matter whether you are old, young, male, female, flexible or not – you will benefit! I’d love to see you at one of my yoga classes in Droitwich, so don’t be shy please come and say Hi!
You might also like to read my previous blog on what is Yoga.
Love & Light